About this project
Kaitlin is a Light Coach and Ask Kaitlin is her brand. She offers weekly psychospiritual tips and 1:1 coaching lessons to her audience, helping them overcome struggles in different areas of their lives by shining light and knowledge.
She was looking to have her website built from scratch, and be able to offer her Askers a place to read her latest blog posts and featured articles, watch her Ask Kaitlin TV videos, and request a private consultation to tackle difficult matters.
Although challenging in many ways due to template limitations, working together we were able to bring her vision to life, and now her website is a beautiful representation of how much love and attention to detail she puts in her business.
Many features of Kaitlin's site required the use of CSS injection, including but not limited to:
• Creating an animated signature of her name for her about page.
• Styling her thank you page and redirecting subscribers to it after signing up for her newsletter.
• Adding responsive captions to the featured articles showcased on her homepage.
• Including script fonts within paragraphs of text, without difficulting future editing.
• Adding a quick way for her Askers to switch between different video topics, including customized archive dropdowns and filter buttons on her video gallery page.
• Fixing the padding between specific sections.
• Styling text blocks on mobile.